Monday, September 22, 2008

Time For Sharing

Hey, all. I just signed up for this blogsite, so I thought I'd write a quick note. Hope all of you join in when you can. Tonight is our second official meeting, and I'm so excited to see everyone! I think this evening will be a wonderful experience, thanks in part to Heidi and Dan. Way to be the guinea pigs!

Yesterday I went to 9:30 a.m. mass, and saw so many of you! What a great feeling to make those connections from across the room. It's also pretty cool to start meeting all your family members! Enjoy the beautiful day out there, and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Something To Think About...

Servants do every task with equal dedication. Whatever they do, servants do it with all their heart. (Colossians 3:23 NIV)

Music We're Inspired By


In Heaven, All the Glory Belongs To God.