Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Standing at the Crossroads

Jeremiah 6:16

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. “



This verse really hit me today when I thought about the stories we heard last night from Kate and Michelle. You both stood at a crossroads in your lives and and listened consciously or unconsciously for which path to take. God really gives us the wisdom we need and how much better off we are for it!! I feel so very privileged to be able watch the miracles that are taking place in your group right before our eyes.

Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel honored to have been able to faith share last night. Especially in the company of such extraordinary women (and Dan!). Talking about oneself and one's life experiences isn't necessarily that special in and of itself. But when couched in the terms of "faith sharing" and when the audience is a group whom you trust and admire,and you are all working towards strengthening your faith, the simple stories and seemingly minor details take on an entirely new life.
It is a beautiful thing.

I am so thankful to be a part of this group!

Something To Think About...

Servants do every task with equal dedication. Whatever they do, servants do it with all their heart. (Colossians 3:23 NIV)

Music We're Inspired By


In Heaven, All the Glory Belongs To God.