Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Coincidence? I Think Not!

Hey, ladies, just wanted to say good morning. Quick question: Does anyone else have trouble going to sleep after our meetings? Whether it's because my mind is spinning, mulling over different things said, or whether it's because my adrenaline is flowing from the wonderful companionship, I can never wind down. Not to mention the fact that I can't stop pondering "coincidences," and everything that goes with it.

Feel free to comment or respond in any way you feel. I hope everyone has a fabulous week. I can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely not a coincidence...I too was up...at 1AM...and looking at our website and jotting down thoughts on paper and thinking about the faith sharings of the evening and, and, and!

Barb said...

Me too, but instead of using my 2nd wind to paint my kitchen, I instead watched HGTV.

Heidi Becker said...

Hey there! Up until almost 1:00am. I can't turn my mind off. I too look so forward to seeing everyone on Mondays. I have said it already but we have a GREAT group. YEA!!! Sorry about all the crying...I can't help it : )

Love to all -

Heidi

Something To Think About...

Servants do every task with equal dedication. Whatever they do, servants do it with all their heart. (Colossians 3:23 NIV)

Music We're Inspired By


In Heaven, All the Glory Belongs To God.