Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello everyone-

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say that I was so happy to see everyone last night. I missed you all so much and the few hours that we get to spend together every Monday. You truly are such a BIG part of my life now. I thank God for bringing us all together...I thank Him for all of you.

Anyway, I found this little prayer this morning and thought I'd share. How appropriate!!

Love and peace to all-

Heidi
Sisterhood Of The Traveling Prayer
When I think of the friends that have become my sisters, I know I have been blessed. Just months ago, we all had such different lives. These ladies were not part of my family. Now, the Lord has blessed all of us with the love, compassion, wisdom and each other. Thank you my sisters, for I know your prayers have been heard. The Sisterhood is getting larger. There is always room here for more! So come and join us!

2 comments:

KatieMartin said...

This prayer would be AWESOME for your pulpit call before your CRHP weekend!

Heidi Becker said...

I thought of that as the "wrap-up" Funny how I would have probably looked passed this before...now, not so much!

Something To Think About...

Servants do every task with equal dedication. Whatever they do, servants do it with all their heart. (Colossians 3:23 NIV)

Music We're Inspired By


In Heaven, All the Glory Belongs To God.